Seeking afterschool programs for pilot test
WGBH Boston is seeking 16 afterschool programs from across the U.S. to try out an environmental science curriculum. Each program that participates in the field test will receive a donation of $100!
If your afterschool program is:
- Based in an urban setting,
- Serves kids ages 6 to 9, and
- You are able to try out the curriculum in Fall of 2018…then please keep reading below!
Afterschool programs that are chosen to try out the Plum program will have the flexibility to:
- Spend one hour per week for five weeks, OR
- Spend one hour per day for a single week doing Plum activities
To be a part of this field test, programs will be asked to:
- Distribute and collect surveys from parents, AND
- Allow educators to participate in a web-based or phone survey
Programs that are close to Boston will be asked for permission to allow one of our researchers to visit your program and observe a Plum session.
If you are interested in learning more about the field test, please contact our research consultant, Dr. Christine Paulsen, at email@example.com or toll-free at (888) 683-2826.